First of all, I want everyone to know I am perfectly safe. I am still in Mc Murdo. We have been hit with the worst storm of the season this week. There are snow drifts as tall as I am. It was hard to get home from the bar last night. My flight had been cancelled with no knowlege of when it might be rescheduled. Because of this and the earthquake in Christchurch, Donna and I have decided to cancel our vacation together as well. The hotel we were to stay in has been severely damaged. When we are able to leave here we’re not even sure if we’ll go through New Zealand or Tasmania. Time will tell. Meanwhile, without a place to stay nad not knowing when I’ll be able to leave, it is best to cancel the whole thing. Any ideas where we should go instead? I was thinking maybe Hawaii or Mexico again. Of course, the worst thing about all this is that the bar has run out Crown Royal. I don’t like their other whiskeys, so I’m out of luck. Dummy me packed all my books in the suitcase I turned in at bag drag thinking they might actually fly without much delay. Then this storm decided to loop around and come back even stronger.